Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Bolg 24: Last Presentation Reflection


  1. Positive Statement
    •  What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why? 
      • I would say I am proud of my slides of information, and being able to talk for 30 minutes about my information. Also having the whole class participated in my activity. Over all being able to talk about my topic for so long.  
  2. Questions to Consider
    •   What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation?  Use the component contract to defend that assessment.
      • I would give myself an P due to the fact that I talked for the time I had too and not cutting any information out. 
    •  What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project? Use the component contract to defend that assessment.
      • I would give myself an AP, because I did not turn some of my things on time.
  3. What worked for you in your senior project?
    •  The best thing that worked for me was the fact that I had my cousins to help me understand how senior project works. Also having my family members be in my research part, made me get closer to them and really understand why they came to the US.
  4. (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project?
    •  One thing that I would change is going out more and talk to experts that could help me more understand my topic.
  5.  Finding Value
    • How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples.
      • Senior project helped me understand the fact that we should not judge a book by its cover, because sometimes that book could have an interesting story. It also helped me try new things, because I would not have talked to as many people as I did if I did not have this project.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked that you shared that it was something that you have a connection with. I think lots of people in SoCal feel a connection, and it made your presentation meaningful to them.

    ReplyDelete