Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog 23: Exit Interview Prep



  1.  What is your essential question, and what are your answers?  What is your best answer and why?
    • EQ: How can an Immigration Lawyer obtain the best outcome for her client?
      • I think my best answer to my EQ would have to be my first answer which is good and truthful communication among the client and the lawyer.
  2. What process did you take to arrive at this answer?
    • All the people that I talked to and went through the process of getting their citizenship or residency told me that the communication among the client and the lawyer is the key on having the process go smoothly. 
  3. What problems did you face?  How did you resolve them?
    • The biggest problem I had was not finding much research for my topic, most of the time I looked up information I would end up reading things about Trump and what he thinks about immgrstion. I also had a problem finding a mentor because all the lawyers that I contacted never contacted me back. Making the project harder because I had to do more research and base everything on the research I did. 
  4. What are the two most significant sources you used to answer your essential question and why?
    • Interviews and just talking to people that have gone through the process of getting their citizenship or residency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment