Monday, February 1, 2016

Bolg 15: Lesson 2 Reflection


Content:

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
  • I'm most proud of my hook for my lesson 2 presentation, because it shows what people are labeled like and that people stand up to people. This video really gets to me personally because all of my family are immigrants and we are all label to be rapists and drug lords.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
  •       AP, because I did not talk for the full 10 minutes I had to. And I did not have much to say I only talked about trust and I could of talked of more this.

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
  • On the lesson 2 component contract it said that you had to talk for 10 minutes on your answer and I did not talk for the full 10 minutes.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
  • The hook video and the game I had them play, to get a better understanding of what an lawyer has to go through.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
  • I would had prepared better and had more to say about my answer.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
  • Have the lawyer up-to date on every reform there is and just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment