Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blog 17: Interview 3 Reflection



  1. What is the most important thing I learned from the interview?
    • I learned that each person has a different view and idea on what the United States can give. I also learned that not many people came her because they come looking for the American Dream but because they were forced for some reason to leave their country. And most of the undocumented people that want to get their papers they look for a lawyer that is honest with them and their family.
  2. How has your approach to interviewing changed over the course of your senior project?
    • I think my approach to interviewing has improved at least a lit bit, I hope so. I'm sill shy on asking for things and I hope by the end of the year I'm going to be better at talking to more people that are outside of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment