Friday, November 6, 2015

Blog 11: Lesson 1 Reflection



  1. What are you most proud of in your lesson, and why?
    • I would say the information I talked about was good but I just need to explain a little more. I also think my hook was a good way to get the audience to understand what families go through.
  2. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson? Explain why you earned that grade using evidence from the component contract.
    • I think I would give myself an AP because I had information but I felt that I did not explain it well. And I also think I did not project my voice as much as I need to. Also make and information transitions smooth, than just changing the subject and talking about more information.
  3. If you could go back, what would you change about your lesson?  How can you use that knowledge to give a better Lesson 2?
    • I would have probably said more of what immigration is and how it works in the system works in the United States. I would also make the information clear and ask question to make sure my audience understood what I said. Just know what information to talk about and make my transitions of information more fluent.

No comments:

Post a Comment