Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog 3- First Interview Preparation



1. Who do you plan to interview? Why?
  • My plan was to interview my mentor but at the moment I don't have a mentor. So I am still looking into getting a mentor and another person in the field to help me through the project. 
2. Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask. What additional questions do you plan to ask? Ask open-ended questions. 
  • Why are you interested in this job/profession?
  • What made you want to study this profession and get a job within it?
    • What makes a good Immigration Lawyer in your opinion?
      • What is the hardest thing this job/profession has made you go through? 
      • Did you have any time where you had to really think about your profession?

        No comments:

        Post a Comment